Thursday, October 28, 2010

Life sucks.

Yesterday's normal day was well, hard. Not even just the eating, but I had an incident happen to me yesterday, that i will not be sharing here.

It's 10pm now, and Im only having my first meal. the diet for this week is pretty much 400 to 600 calories a day of high protein, and under 20g carbs a day. So pretty much just going to put my body into ketosis, so that I can use my body's fat for fuel and burn it up, while still getting decent nutrition. Cuts out a lot of food groups for me, and I'm pretty much stuck to fish, cheese and eggs. But thats okay. I'll put up with it for a week.

Weight is 131, so thats cool. Met my goal for that week. Even after the normal day yesterday. I was 130, but I guess I gained a pound of water weight back from having ate as much food as i did yesterday. I say its water weight because my scale says my water content % is up from before. so yeah.

Whatever. It's been a hard day. I thought yesterday's experience (i wont say what it was, but it was of a sexual nature and i did have to go to the police for it.) would make me want to eat and eat and eat, but its done the opposite. I'm just not hungry at all. Sigh.

I might be up another 3 or 4 hours, but regardless, g'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment