Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I've had 445 calories today, and I can feel myself fighting back a binge. Its been creeping up on me all day, and Im already over my abc amount for today by 45 calories. It doesnt help that the roomies bought pizza and I had to have a slice while they made me watch some dumb movie. Ugh, probably 300 cals even though it was thin crust veggie. I dunno though Im just guessing.

Im not sure what to do really. Things have been hard right now, and its tough. I think I might set the limit to 700, and then just go with that. I've still got 3 hours to go through before bed, and it's just soo hard. I'm hungry, but Im also distressed, warn down, and too tired to fight my feelings, but not tired enough to get sleep.

If I can find my sleeping pills though, then Im just going to take those and sleep. Yeah thats the plan.

EDIT: found the pills, thank god. G'night. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment