Monday, October 25, 2010

Hrmmm

Well today I had nothing until just now. I told myself I'd stay under 200 today to make up for tomorrow. And dammit I'm going to do that.

Though being broke sucks. I hate running out of safe foods, it makes me feel, well vulnerable. I don't get paid till wednesday. I was going to have tomorrow be my 'normal' 1k day to keep from binging. And then start another week of serious restriction. But payday is a trigger for me as far as binging is concerned. So I think for this week, I'm just going to keep on ABC until wednesday, and THEN have wed as my normal day, then start the new diet week on thursday, and continue like that. Having my normal day on payday may help with the binge craving that comes with that trigger.

So day 7 of ABC is 300 cals. All I've had today:
1 weight watchers shrimp marinara frozen dinner = 190

And I plan on hitting the bed in a half hour for sleep. I'll also save weighing myself till wednesday morning, and all that too. I hate that this week will be 2 days longer than the rest, but I dunno whatever. It's a better idea as far as working around my triggers.

Not sure what I'll have tomorrow. I'm in the process of working that out right now, and after that, sleep. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment