Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 1 behind me

Okay so today was good. Felt pretty decent. Finished up a good 40 minute pilates, with 100 crunches, got in 7 8oz glasses of water, my vitamin, so yeah feeling good.

ABC Day 1: 500 calories
Breakfast: 2 egg whites, 1 slice toast, pam cooking spray = 109
Snack: 1/2 can tuna, 1 tsp miracle whip = 78
Lunch: 1 bag smart pop popcorn = 260
Dinner: 3 egg whites = 45
& 1 pack crystal light, spaced out through 6 cups of water = 5
Total: 497

Yeah so a good day food and exercise wise. It would have been a nicer day over all if my fiance actually came online to talk to me today, but he was really depressed or something along that line, because his job as his working 12 straight full time shifts this week. Which is just stupid.

I dunno its already like 5am I should seriously get some sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment