Friday, October 22, 2010

Day for in the books.

Okay so today was good. Well it would have been better had my tax return came in, because then I would have actually had money. Ah well, it's giving me an excuse to walk to my post office every day. Anyway...


ABC day 4: 400
Breakfast: 1 pack of oatmeal with cinnamon and splenda = 124
Snack: 100g canteloupe = 34
Lunch: green tea with tsp splenda = 2
Dinner: 7 flatbread pita crackers with hummus = 180
Bedtime Snack: 4 saltines = 48
Total: 388

Done and done. I also made some tasty sugar free lime jello tonight for tomorrow. I made it like the package, but instead of the coup of cold water, I used a cup of diet sprite instead. Should taste yummy with the lime. I'm considering doing coke zero with my cherry jello too for cherry cola. Mmm jello is awesome. I'll of course have some real food tomorrow too, even though its a 100 cal day, but jello is my savior. =3

Anyway dead tired now. Time for sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment