Saturday, October 23, 2010

day 5

Okay so not too bad today but it was hard. My roomies just bought light peanut butter, bread and tv dinners. God come nighttime I was sooo craving. And its only a 100 calorie day. I was fortunate enough to resist until now which is good because it's bedtime now. Anyway

ABC day 5: 100 calories
Breakfast: 1 egg white & 50g cantaloupe = 31
Snack: 1/4 package lime sugar free jello = 10
Lunch: 1/4 package lime sugar free jello = 10
Snack: 1/4 package lime sugar free jello = 10
Dinner: 1/4 package lime sugar free jello, & 1 egg white = 25
Extra: 1 pack of nestea active in my water = 5 (it has added electrolytes in it, so I figured it would be a good idea to have)
Total: 91

After my one week of abc, I'm going to give myself 1 day of semi normal eating. Like no more than 1000 calories which is still 750 under my metabolic rate, hence semi-normal. And I'll just allow myself whatever within that limit. I'm sure it will alleviate both stress on the mind, and stress on the body. The past two days Ive had cramping in my stomach. I'm sure its from the lack of food, so hopefully having a day break between each 7 days of calorie restriction will help. And I might go for some mexican some monday when i get my 'regular' day. I've had a hankering for quesadillas and fajitas.That kind of thing.

Well Im super bloody tired today. So bed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment