Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hmm

So I had a nice chat with my fiance, but there were some very depressing topics. And It caused me to eat more than I should have today. I wanted to stay around 400/500 ish, and ended up having 800 today. I wont post what I ate, but ugh.

Yesterday was great though and I fasted with no problems. However, last night I couldn't sleep. I tried to lay down at 2am yesterday and tossed and turned, and it wasnt an overactive mind that was keeping me up. In fact it was hunger. And I finally fell asleep and then woke up again at like 5am, and then was up for hours and hours trying to get back to bed. So after doing this song and dance for awhile, at around 9am I finally ate something. Which isnt typical of me, because Im never up before 11am-noon. I normally dont eat that early. Well then I tried to sleep again and couldnt, and had something else at 11am, and finally went to bed at noon, woke up around 8pm, and ugh. Ate breakfast, was doing okay, then me and the SO had that talk which was nice, but then the depressing topics happened with the holidays and all this other stuff, and after he left, I was nowhere near tired, considering I had woken up not too long ago.

So I ended up depressed, and I ate. So yeah rather than what I should have had, I had double that. The limit today was 400 and I hit 800. So to make up for it, instead of fasting tomorrow and doing the next day of skinny girl on sunday, I'll be fasting both sat and sun.

Im gonna pop a sleeping pill and get to bed now, before I turn an 800 day into a binge.

No comments:

Post a Comment