Thursday, November 25, 2010

ABC Day 1

Yeah I fubared yesterday so started over today. Same goals as before still apply to the next 7 days.

1 fat free sugar free yogurt - 35
1 string cheese - 60
1/2 can chunky soup - 162
1 80g chicken breast - 80
1/2 can chunky soup - 162
Total Calories: 499/500
Exercise: 40 minutes of various cardio, core, upper and lower body on the EA Sports Active 2 game.
Liquids: Done. 6 cups water, 2 green teas, several glasses coke zero and diet a&w rootbeer.

Today was easy enough. Got That EA Sports Active 2 for my Wii yesterday when I went shopping for presents. Very cool. I HATE exercising, but this is actually just what I needed. Something to tell me what to do, how long to do it for, and so on. It actually works you surprisingly hard. I had my doubts because its a console 'game'. But its really just like working out at the gym. Hopefully I can stick with it.

Anyway, just finished off the other half of that soup, so I'm going to chill with some TV and then go to bed. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment