Tuesday, November 23, 2010

ABC day 1

Before listing my calorie intake for the day, I have a couple of goals I've set for myself for this week, while undergoing the ABC.

Goals
1: Have 2 cups green tea, and 4 cups water daily
2: Despite hating exercise, try to aim for 20 minutes of any physical activity, daily. (time not completed must be added onto the next day)
3: Do something nice for myself (with the intent of being nice to myself. So nothing for other reasons, then calling it that something nice. Have to have the intent)

1 can light campbell's vegetable soup - 136
1 (85g) mini pizza - 190
2 cups of plain tea - 0
Total: 326

Exercise: None. Wasn't feeling physically well today. (will have to do 40 minutes tomorrow)
Liquids: Done. (had the water and tea)
Nice Activity: Painted my nails and had a nice time.

Well under today. I wanted to eat closer to the 500, but didn't. I put off eating anything until late tonight, but didn't anticipate that I would get sleepy so unusually early for me. Bed time now

No comments:

Post a Comment