Sunday, November 28, 2010

ABC day 3

300 calories

1 spring vegetable cup-o-soup - 50
1 20g mushroom - 4
5 tbsp liquid egg whites - 42
85g chicken breast - 85
1 stick gum - 5
1 apple sauce - 50
1 fat free sugar free yogurt - 35
Total: 271/300
Exercise: 20 minutes light exercise
Liquids: Done. 1 cup green tea, 1 cup mint tea, 4 cups water, and a couple glasses of diet rootbeer and coke zero each.

Ugh today was hard. Had to pull out the anti-binge kit today, since I was really feeling pressured to eat. Instead I grabbed a stick of gum, read off my very personal list of reasons not to binge and to continue restricting, and then went over the list I made of other things to do right that moment besides eat. So I cleaned out the cat box, washed out the toilet, and then had a cup of mint tea. I got through it okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment