Thursday, November 4, 2010

Feeling decent but irritable.

So shit in my life today has left me irritable. Very very much so. I blew up at my roomie simply because they bickered about me getting our mail, without so much as a thank you. I was already irritable, but yeah I got pissed. But this is normal for borderline pd in me.

Anyway yesterday was great and I fasted as intended no problem. Had lots of water, tea and diet sodas. Today was the second day for skinny girl

Skinny Girl Diet - Day 2 - 300 calories
6 tbsp egg whites - 50
4 saltines - 48
125g of celery - n/a
4 saltines - 48
2 thin slices of deli chicken breast - 50
1 cup lettuce - n/a
1 small chicken breast - 95
1 tbsp salsa - 5
75g celery - n/a
296/300

So yeah not bad. Apparently my roomie bought a box of fucking ice cream sandwiches. Fucking hell I hate them. D= Whatever, I'm going to not go into the freezer anymore. Gonna finish my movie and go to bed. Fast tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment