Sunday, June 20, 2010

Welcome

So welcome lovelies to my blog. I'll just be keeping this here to chronicle my diets and weight loss, and how i felt in correlation to my eating and what not. Just a place to sort it all out. My name is Karen, and I'm 27 years of age.

So yeah anyway, on with it eh.

Today marks the start of a liquid fast/diet till the end of thursday. Calories aren't too important, but I have no plans to go over 400 on any given day.

My rules for such are as follows:
No foods that have anything solid. Pureed soups are fine.
Protein Shakes are fine as well
Juices without added sugar, as well as my lovely coke zero and herbal teas are acceptable too.
And lots of tasty water, with 5 cal packs added if I choose to.

I'll update you on today as I've completed it. Ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment