Monday, June 21, 2010

Liquid Diet - Day 2 complete (started abc today)

So yeah second day of the liquid diet till the end of thursday is done. I also tacked on ABC as well to give myself more restriction on how many calories I could have. Plus I can continue it, even after the liquid diet is done. So anyways.

Breakfast: 1 juice box of orange juice diluted in 1 1/2 cups water - 90
Snack: Coke zero - 0
Lunch: 1 can of tomato soup - 155
Snack: lots of water and a green tea - 0
Dinner: 1 carton of potato leek soup spread out over the rest of evening - 220
Total: 465 calories

So yeah I stayed under the 500 limit for ABC today, as well as stuck to all liquid. It was hard though. When I went to the store for soup, I looked at everything in the store. I got mega urges just to buy things like cake, chips and dip, ice cream. Just rubbish really. But bearing in mind that I'm broke till Wednesday, I had to think to myself if this was really the way I wanted to spend my last 20 bucks. So I pulled myself up, and started to gather fruit and veg, since they are sectioned near the chips and ice creams. I bought 1/2 pound of grapes, 1/2 pound of cherries, a head of romaine lettuce. After I had it all bagged up, I thought it would look silly if i put it all back, therefore had to buy it. Which prevented me from having the funds available to buy junk. So with that and my soups in hand I made it home in one piece.
Though it's still a struggle. I'm already getting tired of soup and juice every day, and I just have urges to go into the kitchen and eat things like deep fried tempura, french bread with butter, or waffles and peanut butter. But I'm just drinking my tea and staying strong.
In fact I think I'll hit bed early tonight to ensure nothing goes wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment