Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hrmmm

So went 3 1/2 days on the fast. Not bad.
Plan on starting ABC on monday. I remember the success I had on it before and how it really helped me get down to the 100's before. So it's motivating using personal success. This time I'm really sticking to it. I'll also unlike last time, be exercising. 4 days a week (mon, tues, wed, fri) I'll be hitting the gym for 1-2 hours of cardio (amount depends on calories for the day.) and then for the remaining 3 days (thurs, sat, sun) I'll be at home doing strength training, abs, and pilates. Throwing in 30 day shred workout on days where I have enough energy.

Taking the risperidone I'm on, makes it hard to really shift weight. It's fucking with my metabolism more so than just eating habits alone. So I'm hoping that by incorporating the exercise, that it will aid in that so I can see results at a speed I'm content with.

Ugh, can't believe Im up this early (9am). I'm a stay up till 4am, get up at noon-1pm kinda gal. I dont do mornings. They make me feel physically sick to my stomach. But whatever. I'm going to use the time to get in some 30 day shred and pilates before D&D today. But food wise today, I'll be limiting myself to 600 calories. I don't want to fast because I'll just slow down my metabolism right before ABC and that's no good.

No comments:

Post a Comment