Monday, July 12, 2010

Fast day = dissapointments in myself

Second day of the fast went well till around midnight. I ended up eating an excess of food in the form of apple turnovers, potato salad, and bread with butter. It ended up coming out to around 1000 calories in the process of about 15 minutes.
Of course I purged it all immediately. I really just couldn't deal with all the food inside me. I feel terrible about purging it actually, since I made a promise to stop doing it. Which I had kept for a good 5 months. But then I went and broke it, and no I feel lousy about it. I mean physically I feel great. I feel empty and light, and even a bit light headed which is something I've always liked about purging. Of course purging is annoying for me too. The worst of it being when the vomit expels through my nose as well as my mouth.
Tonight wasn't a pleasant binge/purge either. The apple mix in the turnovers sunk at the base of my stomach and it's sticky texture made the bread come up very thick, since I didn't drink any water till after i ate. Also when it did come up, it burned badly because of the acidic nature of the apple.

Yeah seriously everyone, just don't do it. I very much do not condone purging whether vomiting, or laxative and diuretic use, and even excessive amounts of exercise I don't really recommend on low cal diets, because the serious lack of protein won't give your muscles what they need to repair themselves after a workout that's intense and strength based.
It's why I'm doing this ketogenic thing, so that I can build muscle and burn fat as effectively as i can. It's set up to where I'll get around 55-60g of protein which is adequate for my body size.

Anyway I'm exhausted, and I really want to end this depressing day so that I can wake up tomorrow, have my egg whites and head to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment